The following is a summary of some of the experience in the actual stamping work, I hope to help everyone, improve the accuracy of the mold, and reduce the number of trials.
1. Before designing the strip, be sure to understand the tolerance requirements of the part, material properties, punch tonnage, punch table top, SPM (per minute punch), feed direction, feed height, mold thickness requirements, material utilization, die life .
2. When designing the strip, it is necessary to carry out CAE analysis at the same time, mainly considering the thinning rate of the material, which is generally below 25%. Specially deep drawn stainless steel material can be annealed after pre-stretching. With high-frequency annealing machine, the thinning rate can be accepted to 40%. When designing the material belt, it is necessary to communicate with customers. For the photo or structure drawing of the mold, the empty step is also very important. If the length of the mold is allowed, the appropriate empty step is very helpful for the mold modification after the trial.
3. The belt design is an analysis of the product forming process, which basically determines whether the mold is successful.
4. In the continuous mold design, the lifting design is very important. If the lifting rod cannot lift the entire belt, automatic continuous production cannot be carried out.
5, in the mold design, the choice of mold materials and heat treatment and surface treatment (such as TD, TICN, TD time takes 3-4 days), especially the tensile parts, if there is no TD, the mold surface will be easy to pull and fluff .
6. In the mold design, for the surface with small hole position or tolerance requirements, make the adjustable insert as much as possible, which is convenient for adjustment during the test and production, so as to be easy to reach, the size requirements of the parts, and the upper and lower molds must be done at the same time. Adjustable inserts. For the word 唛, it is required to be detachable on the punching machine, and it is a waste of time without the need to remove the dies.
7. When designing the nitrogen gas spring, design according to the pressure of CAE analysis. Do not design an excessive nitrogen gas spring to prevent the product from rupturing. Usually, the pressure is small, the product is wrinkled, the pressure is high, and the product is broken. To solve the wrinkle of the product, the method of locally increasing the drawbead can be adopted, and the sheet is fixed by the drawbead and then stretched to reduce wrinkles.
8. When the first test is performed, it is necessary to slowly lower the upper mold. For the stretching process, the thickness of the fuse must be used. After the material gap reaches the material thickness, the mold must be tested. Right. Use the movable inserts for the drawbeads to adjust the height of the drawbeads.
9. When testing the mold, the reference hole and the reference surface must be placed on the inspection tool after the mold is properly assembled, or sent to the CMM for 3D report, otherwise it is meaningless.
10, red Dan must be equipped, the fit rate of more than 80%, can open the cut, do CMM report, or the reference hole reference surface has been well-equipped, the product has been very stable, the fit rate can be appropriately reduced. Matching red dan is a very important matter, otherwise the product is unstable and cannot be judged later. The size of the parts will not meet the customer's requirements.
11, customer sample requirements: generally first laser office → cut office → 100% OK office, in the laser office stage will be red Dan, the feeding adjustment, solve the problem of rupture wrinkles, dimensional tolerance, in the opening Basically, the main problem is changed, followed by fine-tuning (partial improvement of the mold).
12. In the case that the guest must cut the mouth but the process conditions are not mature, you can consider opening the soft knife edge (that is, directly use 45 steel to open the knife edge, directly cut the welding when the mouth is cut, and then open the official hard material after the size is OK. blade).
13. For 3D complex products, you can use 3D laser to laser. Before 3D laser, you must make 3D graphics. After using CNC to set the reference point, send 3D laser. 3D laser still needs to be positioned.
14. For high-strength steel plates, the material of the knife edge should be made of hard alloy materials such as A88 or V4.
15. In the trial mode, in order to test the stretching effect, sandpaper can be used to test the effect at different positions on the material, and after determining the effect, the movable drawbead or the active hemp dot in the corresponding position (that is, a plated piece) Grinded into pockmarks), used to rub the obstacles.
16. For parts with more bending, adjust the bending step by step step by step.
17. When adjusting the forming angle, the R angle or the moving fold line reference at the time of small bending can be used to achieve the purpose of forming the angle.
18. When adjusting the mold, most of the gaskets are used to adjust the height of the forming male, or the male and female parts are moved back and forth. The gasket is generally made of stainless steel. (If the customer is not allowed to use the gasket, wait for the mold to be adjusted before making a new workpiece to the customer)
19, mold parts of stainless steel materials, can not use TD, to use (TICN) or PVD.
20. To determine when the official materials arrive, save the use of materials during the test, and avoid the phenomenon of insufficient materials.
21. There are two types of sensors for continuous mode, one is the step sensor and the other is the blanking sensor.
22. The slope of the waste funnel is not less than 30 degrees. For low angle Scope boxes, it can be solved by installing Pneumatic Vibration.
23. For the trimming line affected by the forming, it is necessary to select the shearing after forming, and the special position can be realized by the cross cutting method.
24. For multiple reference hole positions, it is best to use a single punching method to avoid the impact accuracy after step cutting.
25. For the test mode analysis, it is necessary to analyze the material after the test, and analyze the work piece by step by step, and attach the red tape.
26. For product rupture, it can be carried out in various ways such as adding package, extruding, increasing the area of the rod forming, opening, etc. in the early stage of stretching, and performing CAE analysis before changing the mold.
27, product materials are divided into coil material coil and sheet material two, some coils need to be stripped again to the strip width after the factory, usually the strip size is negative tolerance (negative 0.5mm), and the inner diameter of the coil To match the size of the feeder frame, avoid too large or too small and too heavy.
28. When the mold is processed, the pin hole of the wire cutting is usually used as the reference of the number of hits. After the CNC is programmed, the operator is required to give the coordinates of the two holes to the programmer. After the angle is requested by the programmer, the program is placed. Processing after angle. Usually, when the template is first processed, it is not necessary to obtain an angle for the edge processing.
29, the concept of fine punch is not to leave the gap (or only 0.5%). Generally, the blanking gap is 10% of the material thickness, and the thicker the material, the larger the gap ratio.
30. If the size of the metal model is not up to the required size, it can be realized by shaping, including plum blossom pile, flattening again, simple punching and so on.